Nawaz Sharif orders ban on ‘blasphemous content’ online Pakistan’s Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has ordered…
- Each Tomahawk missile fired on Syria in April could have fed 1,242 malnourished US children for a whole year.
- How Britain Facilitates the Shameful Israeli Naval Blockade on Gaza
- The unwelcome return of British race science.
- A partnership between missile manufacturer Raytheon and the Girl Scouts was the natural final step into military-industrial dystopia.
- Golden royal pianos and soggy refugee children in the season of Christ’s birth.
- Destruction or Political Ritual? (Journal Anarchiste Apériodique)
- Gig economy realism: Over 100 Leicester Deliveroo workers fired 5 days before Christmas via an automated email.
- The Guardian fabricated, altered and stealthily retracted their Wikileaks-Manafort story to muted criticism from the ‘fake news’ obsessives.
- 124 left-wing groups have been infiltrated by UK police; only 3 right-wing groups. The far-right have flourished due to establishment sympathy.
- Esther McVey resigned the day before a UN envoy found her department guilty of ‘punitive’ policies undertaken for ‘social re-engineering’.