By Carl Sagan (1982) There is no issue more important than the avoidance of nuclear…
- Each Tomahawk missile fired on Syria in April could have fed 1,242 malnourished US children for a whole year.
- How Britain Facilitates the Shameful Israeli Naval Blockade on Gaza
- The US expand their drone base in Djibouti in spite of rising local ‘anti-American sentiment’.
- World Government or No Government? by Peter Baker (Freedom Anarchist Weekly, June 1970)
- Grassroots activism and an insurgent left-green alliance have compelled the Spanish government to halt Saudi arms sales.
- Lord Sacks’ attack on ‘anti-semite’ Corbyn lost traction when it was revealed he led a 2017 ultra-nationalist march through Hebron chanting ‘Death to the Arabs’.
- Chinese blogger documents the construction of 31 new mass re-education camps in Xinjiang since the ‘People’s War on Terror’ began in 2016.
- The bomb that killed 40 children on a school bus in Yemen last week was manufactured in the US, and the strike executed according to British targeting processes.
- Starved of publicity after Brexit, UKIP have resorted to ransacking bookshops as part of their alt-right rebirth.
- Heartbit Uses Blockchain to Offer Breakthrough Improvements in Medical Accuracy