By Carl Sagan (1982) There is no issue more important than the avoidance of nuclear…
- Each Tomahawk missile fired on Syria in April could have fed 1,242 malnourished US children for a whole year.
- How Britain Facilitates the Shameful Israeli Naval Blockade on Gaza
- The Intellectual Dark Web’s silence over the Ilhan Omar/Israel affair demonstrates that their Free Speech Absolutism doesn’t extend beyond Youtubers using racial slurs.
- The unwelcome return of British race science.
- A partnership between missile manufacturer Raytheon and the Girl Scouts was the natural final step into military-industrial dystopia.
- Golden royal pianos and soggy refugee children in the season of Christ’s birth.
- Destruction or Political Ritual? (Journal Anarchiste Apériodique)
- Gig economy realism: Over 100 Leicester Deliveroo workers fired 5 days before Christmas via an automated email.
- The Guardian fabricated, altered and stealthily retracted their Wikileaks-Manafort story to muted criticism from the ‘fake news’ obsessives.
- 124 left-wing groups have been infiltrated by UK police; only 3 right-wing groups. The far-right have flourished due to establishment sympathy.