By Carl Sagan (1982) There is no issue more important than the avoidance of nuclear…
- Isolated on an island prison, Kurdish leader Apo Öcalan remains oblivious to Turkey’s capture of his Syrian commune.
- War is a Racket by Smedley Butler – Still ringing true 80 years on.
- Iranian Health Minister slams the silence of Western human rights activists over an impending medical supply crisis caused by US sanctions.
- ‘I don’t care about civilian casualties – send F-16s to level Jenin’: a 2002 blog post exposes the far-right contempt of Ben Shapiro and his ‘Intellectual Dark Web’
- Listen Punks: Anarchist politics and punk rock – Henry Black (Black Flag Vol IV, No.13, 1977)
- German police have seized the names and banking details of donors to TorServers.
- The Myth of the Revolutionary Party: Marxism & Christianity – Albert Meltzer (Black Flag, Vol. V No.7, December 1978)
- Three UK activists face possible jail time for picketing a BAE Systems arms fair; BAE themselves remain immune to Serious Fraud Office prosecution.
- The DSA/Ocasio-Cortez victory echoes the Momentum/Corbyn movement in the UK: corporate centrists can no longer be complacent.
- A UK child refugee suicide crisis goes unreported by right-wing press that labelled them ‘frauds’ two years ago.