14 countries have suffered terrorist attacks linked to Libyan Islamists since 2011. The legacy of…
- The unwelcome return of British race science.
- How Britain Facilitates the Shameful Israeli Naval Blockade on Gaza
- As the Amazon burns, remember that just nine months ago the FT’s John Paul Rathbone declared Mexican President AMLO a ‘greater threat to liberal democracy’ than Bolsonaro.
- Thomas Pynchon’s obsession with the Herero genocide, and its slow recognition in Germany.
- From ‘Poor Doors’ to security-access playgrounds, landlords are pushing the limits of economic segregation under the London Plan.
- Brexit has been hijacked by baby boomers under the collective delusion that they fought in WWII.
- NATO’s 2011 Intervention in Libya Irreversibly Destabilised the World
- The Iran job collapsed into slapstick comedy because all the extremely competent war criminals behind the Iraq War have retired.
- The NSPCC ditched ambassador Munroe Bergdorf in Pride month after transphobic columnist Janice Turner threatened a boycott.
- Anti-HIV PrEP remains $2000/month in the US, two years on from generic FDA approval. In Cuba it’s now free.